Founded in 1966, Cast Products, Inc. has become a recognized leader in the zinc and aluminum die casting industry. We push the technological edge in die casting machine technology and tool design/fabrication and we’re constantly seeking new ways to improve the processes and services we provide our customers. We’re always in search of motivated individuals willing to share their ideas with us and turn them into reality!
If you’re interested in working in a fast paced engineering and manufacturing environment and you believe you have what it takes, we’d like to hear from you.
- Reputable long standing brand name and industry trendsetter
- Chicago, Illinois area headquarters. Norridge is a near western suburb minutes from O’Hare airport
- Competitive compensation
- Complete medical benefits
- 401(K) program with matching
- Career advancement opportunities
- Benefits of working with a progressive industry leader in a flexible family owned work environment
The following positions are currently available:
- Aluminum Die Cast Machine Setup
- CNC Programmer
- Die Cast Set-Up Technician
- ERP Application Developer
- Payroll Clerk/Accounting Assistant
- Process Engineer
- Quality Manager
- Sales Engineer
- Tool Maker/Mold Maker
- Tooling/Project Engineer
- Tool Room Manager
Cast Products, Inc. is always looking for talented professionals to help our company fulfill the needs of our clients in a competitive market. If you believe you would make a great addition to our team in a position that may not currently be available send us your resume and a cover letter for review by clicking here. We will be more than happy to keep your information on file for future use.
Cast Products, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.